22th international exhibition on transport, logistics «TransUkraine 2019»and the international conference “Development of transport service market in Ukraine in the context of integration into the European and global transport infrastructure” will take place 18-20 September 2019 at the exhibition complex of Odessa Sea Port within the framework of the International Black Sea Transport Forum.
The events of the Forum are held under the auspices of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and are included into the event plans of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC).
Over the years the International Black Sea Transport Forum has gained reputation of one of the most important transport events in the Eastern Europe. Traditionally over 130 companies from 12 countries participate in the Forum.
Official support of the event:
Coordinator of the event is the Black and Azov seas ports Association (BASPA). The event is also supported by the Odessa regional State Administration, Executive Committee of the Odessa City Council, Black Sea International Shipowners Association, Danube Commission, ProDanube International, Intergovernmental Commission IGC TRACECA, Association of international forwarders of Ukraine, Ukrainian Logistics Association, European union of transport workers of Ukraine, Ukrainian Association for Quality, Federation of Employers in Transportation of Ukraine.
Forum is an impetus for active collaboration with international partners in order to concentrate common organizational and investment resources, to explore new markets, and to implement global projects
- Domestic and international transport. Forwarding and logistics
- Ports and terminals (grain, potash, container terminal)
- Elevator equipment
- Insurance and Investment programs
- Weighing equipment, mechanical handling equipment (loaders, pallet trucks, trolleys, hoists);.
- Warehouse engineering. Warehouse equipment
- Cargo security systems. Management, control and energy-saving systems (satellite antitheft system; GPS tracking devices, fuel monitoring system)
For more information please contact the Organizing Committee:
Tel./Fax: +38 (0482)355-999