International exhibition on shipping, shipbuilding and ports development «Odessa 2018» will take place 26 - 28 September 2018 at the exhibition complex of Odessa sea port according to the event plan of the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC). The event program will also include the international conference Sea and River Transportation. Shipbuilding. Issues of economic cooperation, functioning and development.
Coordinator of the event is the Black and Azov seas ports Association (BASPA). The event is also supported by the Odessa regional State Administration, Executive Committee of the Odessa City Council, Black Sea International Shipowners Association, Danube Commission, ProDanube International, Intergovernmental Commission IGC TRACECA, Association of international forwarders of Ukraine, Ukrainian Logistics Association, European union of transport workers of Ukraine, Ukrainian Association for Quality, Federation of Employers in Transportation of Ukraine.
- Shipbuilding and shiprepair industry (shipbuilding and shiprepair plants, planning and design offices)Equipment for shipbuilding, ship repair, hydraulic engineering
- Hull gear, navigating systems and equipment, shipboard propulsion
- Welding equipment and technologies for shipbuilding and ship repair
- Ports, port equipment, port service
- Sea and river shipping
- Industry specific services: insurance, surveyor service, agenting service, registration, classification, consulting, marine education, marine crewing and science
- Ecology and security in the water carrier industry
- Protective outfit, symbology
We invite you to take part in the most significant marine event of the Eastern Europe!
International exhibition on shipping, shipbuilding and port development «Odessa 2018»
+38 (0482) 355 999;