Over 20 years MediaCompass Ukraine has been successfully operating in the exhibition industry. During this period the company has organized more than 40 prestigious international marine and transport exhibitions with over 1018 participants from 26 countries.
Our exhibitions are held in accordance with the event plan of the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) under the auspices of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chamber of Commerce of Ukraine.
Events are coordinated by the Black and Azov Seas Ports Association (BASPA). Traditionally the exhibitions are held in Odessa. The choice of the venue is not haphazard as far as Odessa is one of the major cities of Ukraine on the Black Sea coast that is situated at the crossroad of Northern and Central Europe, Middle East and Asia.
The team of MediaCompass Ukraine is formed of highly qualified staff able to create comfortable working conditions within the framework of the events and to advise how to get a better return on investment on your trade show.
A significant annual event in transport industry of Ukraine – International Black Sea Transport Forum 2018 - promises to set a new milestone in the development of the transport industry of Ukraine.
This is evidenced by the representative list of exhibitors and delegates of the conference over 8 months before the event. We remind that from the 26th to the 28th of September 2018, in Odessa, Odessa marine terminal will host the International Black Sea Transport Forum in 2018, which combines the international exhibition for transport and logistics "TransUkraine 2018", the international specialized exhibition "Transrail Ukraine 2018", specialized exhibition "Commercial and municipal transport 2018", the international conference "Transport system of Ukraine in the system of transcontinental transport routes" and 14th International exhibition on shipping shipbuilding and ports development "Odessa 2018".
Coordinators of exhibitions and conference are the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine and the Black and Azov Seas Association (BASPA).
The delegation of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, headed by Director of the Ukraine Sevki Acuner will take part in the Forum, which is an indicator of investment attractiveness of transport and ports industry of Ukraine. Embassies of Afghanistan, Romania, Iran expressed their interest in participating in the Forum of their companies. Under support of Iranian Embassy we are preparing the Ukrainian-Iranian business forum and presentation of the Iranian companies at the exhibition. The Head of the company ProDanube International Manfred Seitz will speak about opportunities for development of navigation on the Danube.
One of central topics of the international conference "Transport system of Ukraine in the system of transcontinental transport routes" will be the topic of the New Silk road and TMTM. Invited key players are the Railways of China, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Azerbaijan, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Iran, PJSC "Ukrzaliznytsia", JSC "PLASKE". USCTS "Liski&", SC "Ukrferry”. Their interest in participating in the Forum and the conference was declared by CJSC "South Caucasus Railway" and the SE "Railway of Moldova".
Rich cultural and entertainment program of the Forum (visiting theatres, excursions) which is currently formed by the organizers and the official travel partner of the Forum – company "NAVIGATOR", will allow you to spend an unforgettable week during the Indian Summer season in Odessa. Traditional evening party devoted to opening of the Forum will provide an opportunity informal communication with potential partners and customers. And convenient service for visitors, including hotel reservations, transfer from and to the airport, shuttle from your hotel to the exhibition and the conference, kindly provided by our travel partner, will provide an opportunity to make your stay at the exhibition and conference pleasant and comfortable.
Issues within the framework of the conference:
• International multimodal transportation - container, truck-ferry, railway-ferry. Cargo delivery process optimization;
• Integration of inner water ways of Ukraine into the regional net TEN-T of EU;
• Prospects of transcaspean transport routs functioning in the direction Europe-Asia;
• Possibilities for investments into Ukrainian transport branch. Participation of state banks in investment programs of infrastructure projects;
• Reformation of marine branch of Ukraine as a basis for investments;
• Prospects of Ukrainian road infrastructure development: implementation of European standards in roads building and repair;
Events program within the International Black Sea Transport Forum:
• Round table «Development of container market in the Black Sea region» (Organizer: Container Lines Association of Ukraine)
• Round table on on training and certification of seafarers
• Round table «Optimization of logistics as a way for increasing in efficiency» Issues: optimization of cooperation between different kinds of transport, creating effective model for coordination cooperation between cargo-owners, railways and ports)
• Round table «Ukrainian shipbuilding revival as the most important point in the formation of Ukraine as a marine state». Issues: working on a complex program of Ukrainian shipbuilding and ship repair development till 2035; creating free economics zones based on Nikolaev shipbuilding plants; favorable tax regime for shipbuilding enterprises)
• Round table "Public transport of the XXI century" (under support of the Department of transport, communications and traffic of the Odessa City Council)
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the exhibitions and events of the Forum and also in working on the business program.
Exhibitions & Conference Organizing Committee
Tel./Fax: +38 (0482) 355999